- Title Pages
- LIST OF FIGURES
- LIST OF TABLES
- LIST OF APPENDICES
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Welfare state reform and restructuring
- 3 Motives, means, and opportunities: analytical perspectives
- 4 Supporting unemployed people: income protection and activation
- 5 Retirement pensions
- 6 Family policy: charting new waters
- 7 Conclusion
- Appendix A Major legislative changes in unemployment support policy, 1980–2004 (Germany)
- Appendix B: Major reforms in unemployment support policy, 1980–2003 (UK)
- Appendix C: Major legislative changes in public pensions, 1980–2004 (Germany)
- Appendix D: Major legislative changes in public pensions, 1980–2003 (UK)
- Appendix E Major reforms in family policy, 1979–2003 (Germany)
- Appendix F: Major reforms in family policy, 1980–2003 (UK)
- Reforming European Welfare States
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.