- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- Introduction: Selectionist Reasoning as a Tool of Thought
- Heritable Variation and Competitive Selection as the Mechanism of Sociocultural Evolution
- Between Development and Evolution: How to Model Cultural Change
- Between Evolution and History: Biology, Culture, and the Myth of Human Origins
- An Integrating Scaffold: Toward an Autonomy-Theoretic Modelling of Cultural Change
- Learning from Culture
- Choosing the Selectors
- Evolutionary Theorising in Economics
- The Evolution of Technological Knowledge: Reflections on <i>Technological Innovation as an Evolutionary Process</i>
- Idiosyncratic Production Regimes: Co-evolution of Economic and Legal Institutions in the Varieties of Capitalism
- The Evolution of Education: Change and Reform
- The Evolution of Merged Culture, Genes, and Computing Artefacts
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.