- Title Pages
- Notes on Lecturers
- The Origins of Chinese Mountain Painting: Evidence from Archaeology
- Prosperity and Power in the Age of Bede and Beowulf
- How Northern was the Northern Master at Assisi?
- After Glyn Dŵr: An Age of Reconciliation?
- A World Elsewhere: Shakespeare’s Sense of an Exit
- The Life of Learning
- A Third Concept of Liberty
- Poetry against Empire: Milton to Shelley
- Two Enlightenments: A Contrast in Social Ethics
- The Origins of a National Monarchy: Tradition and Innovation in the Cult of the House of Savoy During the Risorgimento
- The Disease of Language and the Language of Disease
- Gertrude Stein’s Differential Syntax
- ‘I see men as trees suffering’: The Vision of Keith Douglas
- Reason or Mumbo Jumbo: The Common Law’s Approach to Property
- Welfare-to-Work: Which Policies Work and Why?
- Elementary, my dear Watson, the clue is in the genes…or is it?
- Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 117
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.