- Title Pages
- Hunting the hapax: Sir Harold W. Bailey (1899–1996)<sup>*</sup>
- Archaeological models and Asian Indo-Europeans
- From the dialects of Old Indo-Aryan to Proto-Indo-Aryan and Proto-Iranian
- The Nuristani languages
- Gāndhārī and the other Indo-Aryan languages in the light of newly-discovered Kharoṣṭhī manuscripts
- Pāli and the languages of early Buddhism
- The vocabulary of Buddhist Sanskrit: Problems and perspectives
- The Avestan language and its problems
- Scythian elements in Old Iranian
- Regional interaction in Central Asia and Northwest India in the Kidarite and Hephthalite periods
- Ancient Afghanistan and its invaders: Linguistic evidence from the Bactrian documents and inscriptions
- Tocharian and Indo-Iranian: relations between two linguistic areas
- Professor Sir Harold Bailey: An appreciation*
- Indo-Iranian Languages and Peoples
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.