- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Table
- Notes on Contributors
- Chapter 1 Wooden Stilus Tablets from Roman Britain
- Chapter 2 Shadow Stereo, Image Filtering, and Constraint Propagation
- Chapter 3 Digitising Cuneiform Tablets
- Chapter 4 Interpretation of Ancient Runic Inscriptions by Laser Scanning
- Chapter 5 Virtual Reality, Relative Accuracy: Modelling Architecture and Sculpture with VRML
- Chapter 6 Automatic Creation of Virtual Artefacts from Video Sequences
- Chapter 7 At the Foot of Pompey’s Statue: Reconceiving Rome’s <i>Theatrum Lapideum</i>
- Chapter 8 Modelling Sagalassos: Creation of a 3D Archaeological Virtual Site
- Chapter 9 Three-Dimensional Laser Imaging in an Archaeological Context
- Chapter 10 Movements of the Mental Eye in Pictorial Space
- Chapter 11 The Potential for Image Analysis in Numismatics
- Chapter 12 Italian <i>Terra Sigillata</i> with Appliqué Decoration: Digitising, Visualising, and Web-Publishing
- Chapter 13 Shape from Profiles
- Chapter 14 The Skull as the Armature of the Face: Reconstructing Ancient Faces
- Chapter 15 Reconstruction of a 3D Mummy Portrait from Roman Egypt
- Images and Artefacts of the Ancient World
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.