- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- Notes on Contributors
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- 1 Introduction: Trust/Risk and Trust/Fear
- 2 Trust as a Psychosocial Feeling: Socialization and Totalitarianism
- 3 Forms of Social Solidarity in Russia and the Soviet Union<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Trust, Confidence, and Social Capital in Poland: A Historical Perspective
- 5 The Genealogy of <i>Krugovaya Poruka:</i> Forced Trust as a Feature of Russian Political Culture
- 6 Trust in Building Multicultural Democratic Societies: Estonia, Moldova, and Kazakhstan
- 7 Diffuse Trust or Diffuse Analysis? The Specificity of Political Distrust in Post-Communist Europe
- 8 The Problem of Trust in Russian Public Opinion
- 9 Trust and Distrust in Old and New Democracies
- 10 The Aftermath of Communism and the Vicissitudes of Public Trust
- Trust and Democratic Transition in Post-Communist Europe
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.