- Title Pages
- Thinking in Threes: The Triad in Early Irish Literature
- Charity and Usury: Jewish and Christian Lending in Renaissance and Early Modern Italy
- The Crescent and the City of the Sun: Islam and the Renaissance Utopia of Tommaso Campanella
- The Foundations of Shakespeare’s Text
- The Re-description of Enlightenment
- Michael Drayton’s Brilliant Career
- Abraham Lincoln: The Great Emancipator?
- Revenants and Migrants: Hardy, Butler, Woolf and Sebald
- Scholarship and the Musical: Reclaiming Jerome Kern
- The Rule of Law in International Affairs
- ‘The Nation Within’: British India at War 1939–1947
- Economics for Consumer Policy
- The Geography of Descent
- Working Memory and Learning During the School Years
- Carving Sutras into Stone before the Catastrophe: The Inscription of 1118 at Cloud Dwelling Monastery near Beijing
- Abstracts and Notes on Lecturers
- Lecture series published in the Proceedings of the British Academy
Acknowledgements for ‘Scholarship and the Musical: Reclaiming Jerome Kern’ by Stephen Banfield
- Proceedings of the British Academy Volume 125, 2003 Lectures
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.