- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 PBW: the Project and the Colloquium
- 2 Pilgrims and Crusaders in Western Latin Sources
- 3 Crusader Sources from the Near East (1099–1204)
- 4 Latin Sources and Byzantine Prosopography: Genoa, Venice, Pisa and Barcelona
- 5 The Venetian Chronicles and Archives as Sources for the History of Byzantium and the Crusades (992–1204)
- 6 The South Italian Sources
- 7 Visitors from North-Western Europe to Byzantium. Vernacular Sources: Problems and Perspectives
- 8 Slavonic Sources
- 9 Georgian Sources
- 10 Armenian Sources
- 11 Syriac Historiographical Sources
- 12 Sources in Arabic
- 13 Arabic Sources for Sicily
- 14 Jewish Sources
- Byzantines and Crusaders in Non-Greek Sources, 1025-1204
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.