- Title Pages
- Series Statement
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 The EU–China ‘Strategic Dialogue’: Pathways in the International System
- 2 Key Elements of China’s Foreign Strategy
- 3 The EU and China: Partners in Effective Multilateralism?
- 4 Diplomacy for Integration: The Economic Aspect of Chinese Foreign Policy
- 5 Chinese Television Coverage and Chinese Perceptions of Sino-EU Relations
- 6 Intergovernmentalism and China–EU Relations
- 7 The Role of France in Sino-European Relations: Central or Marginal?
- 8 EU–China Security Relations: The ‘Softer’ Side
- 9 Contrast in the Security Concepts of China and the EU: The Perspective of a PLA Officer
- 10 The Multilateral Security Regime in the Asia-Pacific Region and China’s Choice
- 11 The Impact of European and Chinese Soft Power on Regional and Global Governance
- 12 Comparative Regionalism: The Logic of Governance in Europe and East Asia
- 13 East Asian Stability and Security: The Roles and Responsibilities of the EU
- 14 Promoting the Deeper Development of China–EU Relations
- 15 China and the EU: Science and Technology Cooperation as a Binding Factor in Partnership
- 16 Between Regionalism and World Order: Five Structural Factors in China–Europe Relations to 2025
- The International Politics of EU-China Relations
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.