- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- Editors’ Preface
- 1 Morphological Typology of Deponency<sup>*</sup>
- 2 Deponency, Syncretism, and What Lies Between<sup>*</sup>
- 3 Extending Deponency: Implications for Morphological Mismatches<sup>*</sup>
- 4 A Non-Canonical Pattern of Deponency and Its Implications<sup>*</sup>
- 5 Deponency in the Diachrony of Greek<sup>*</sup>
- 6 Deponency in Latin<sup>*</sup>
- 7 Declarative Deponency: A Network Morphology Account of Morphological Mismatches
- 8 The Limits of Deponency: A Chukotko-centric Perspective<sup>*</sup>
- 9 Slouching Towards Deponency: A Family of Mismatches in the Bantu Verb Stem<sup>*</sup>
- 10 Spanish Pseudoplurals: Phonological Cues in the Acquisition of a Syntax-Morphology Mismatch<sup>*</sup>
- 11 Pseudo-Argument Affixes in Iwaidja and Ilgar: A Case of Deponent Subject and Object Agreement<sup>*</sup>
- 12 How Safe Are Our Analyses?
- Subject Index
- Language Index
- Author Index
- Deponency and Morphological Mismatches
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.