- Title Pages
- Palace or Powerstation? Museums Today
- Architectural Politics in Renaissance Venice
- Anthropology is <i>Not</i> Ethnography
- Visions of European Unity since 1945
- Byzantium and the Limits of Orthodoxy
- Hamlet’s Two Fathers
- Celtic Origins, the Western and the Eastern Celts
- Artists and Craftsmen in the Late Bronze Age of China (Eighth to Third Centuries BC): Art in Transition
- Seventeenth-Century Draining of the Fens and the Impact on Navigation
- Reconstructing the National Body: Masculinity, Disability and Race in the American Civil War<sup>1</sup>
- A Minority Opinion?
- ‘We keep the bread and wine for show’<sup>1</sup>—Consistent Irony and Reluctant Faith in the Poetry of Dannie Abse
- Theopoesis: the Contest of Priest and Poet
- ‘But I, that knew what harbred in that hed’: Sir Thomas Wyatt and his Posthumous ‘Interpreters’
- Mind the Gap; or Why Humans are Not Just Great Apes
- Classical Music and the Subject of Modernity<sup>1</sup>
- Abstracts and Notes on Lecturers
- Lecture series published in the Proceedings of the British Academy
- Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 154, 2007 Lectures
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.