- Title Pages
- Figures, maps and tables
- Note on measurements, money, and the citation of manorial court rolls
- 1 Introduction: rural credit
- 2 The forms of credit and their uses
- 3 The formation of credit relationships
- 4 Creditors and debtors
- 5 Credit and social relations
- 6 The credit supply
- Appendix 1 Some manor court debt entries, with translations
- Appendix 2 Identifying individual creditors and debtors and their characteristics
- Credit and Village Society in Fourteenth-Century England
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.