- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- Glossing Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction: Defectiveness: Typology and Diachrony
- 2 Failing One’s Obligations: Defectiveness in Rumantsch Reflexes<sup>*</sup> of DĒBĒRE
- 3 Defectiveness as Stem Suppletion in French and Spanish Verbs<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Defective Paradigms of Reflexive Nouns and Participles in Latvian
- 5 Relative Acceptability of Missing Adjective Forms in Swedish
- 6 Defective Verbal Paradigms in Hungarian—Description and Experimental Study
- 7 On Morphomic Defectiveness: Evidence from the Romance Languages of the Iberian Peninsula<sup>1</sup>
- 8 The Search for Regularity in Irregularity: Defectiveness and its Implications for our Knowledge of Words
- 9 Ineffability through Modularity: Gaps in the French Clitic Cluster<sup>*</sup>
- 10 Interactions between Defectiveness and Syncretism
- Index of Authors
- Index of Languages
- Subject Index
Missing forms and what they tell us
- Defective Paradigms
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.