- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- Notes on Contributors
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Creative Destruction, Economic Insecurity, Stress, and Epidemic Obesity
- Chapter 3 Obesity: An Evolutionary Perspective
- Chapter 4 Behavioural Biology and Obesity
- Chapter 5 Spatial Analyses of Obesity and Poverty
- Chapter 6 Subordination, Stress, and Obesity
- Chapter 7 Time Urgency, Sleep Loss, and Obesity
- Chapter 8 The Transition to Post-Industrial BMI Values in the United States
- Chapter 9 The History of the Obesity Epidemic in Denmark
- Chapter 10 Income Inequality and Psychosocial Pathways to Obesity
- Chapter 11 Obesity under Affluence Varies by Welfare Regimes
- Insecurity, Inequality, and Obesity in Affluent Societies
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.