- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Inscriptions of Early Byzantium and the Continuity of Ancient Onomastics
- 2 Epigraphy and Greek Religion<sup>1</sup>
- 3 Epigraphy and Roman Religion
- 4 Greek Epigraphy and the Greek Language
- 5 Inscriptions and Identities of Rural Population Groups in Roman Asia Minor
- 6 Epigraphy and Demography
- 7 Epigraphy and the Display of Authority
- 8 From Document to Monument
- 9 Epigraphy and the Media
- 10 Greek Epigraphy and Ancient Economics
- 11 Epigraphy and the Economy of the Roman Empire
- 12 Epigraphy and Informatics
- 13 Latin Epigraphy and the IT Revolution
- 14 Listening to Stones
- Index Locorum
- Index Locorum: Literary Sources and Papyri
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.