- Title Pages
- Map 1
- Map 2
- 1 Sexuality and Fertility in the Pre-Colonial Period
- 2 Disease and Mortality, 1860–1924
- 3 Early Colonial Sexuality and Fertility
- 4 Marriage and Sexuality in Buganda, 1925–69
- 5 Prostitution in Buhaya, 1925–69
- 6 Ankole
- 7 Fertility in Ankole, Buganda, and Buhaya, 1925–69
- 8 Disease and Death, 1925–69
- 9 Sexuality, Mortality, Disease and Fertility in the 1970s
- Conclusion and Epilogue
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.