- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Theory and Practice in Ancient Egyptian Literature
- 2 Intentio operis
- 3 Reading Greek Literature
- 4 Lone Heroes or Collaborative Communities? On Sumerian Literature and its Practitioners
- 5 Amunnakht, Scribe and Poet of Deir el-Medina
- 6 Mortuary and Literary Laments
- 7 The Practice of Literature
- 8 Papyrus Queen’s College Recto
- 9 Sensuous Experience, Performance, and Presence in Third Intermediate Period Biography
- 10 Constructing Textual Identity
- 11 Ancient Egyptian Literature
- 12 Egyptian Life, by and with Literary Texts
- 13 The Reception of Demotic Narrative
- 14 Literatures in Dialogue
- Ancient Egyptian Literature
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.