- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Interrogating and Conceptualizing the Legacy of Thatcherism
- 2 The Thatcherite Economic Legacy
- 3 What were the lasting effects of Thatcher’s legacy for social security? The burial of Beveridge?
- 4 The Legacy of Thatcherism For Education Policies: Markets, Managerialism and Malice (towards Teachers)
- 5 The Housing Legacy of Thatcherism
- 6 What were the lasting effects of Thatcher’s legacy for families in the UK?
- 7 Thatcherism and Crime: The Beast That Never Roared?
- 8 Mapping The Thatcherite Legacy: The Human Geography of Social Inequality in Britain Since the 1970s
- 9 Don’t Cut Down the Tall Poppies’: Thatcherism and the Strategy of Inequality
- 10 Locating ‘Thatcherism’ in the ‘Here and Now’
- The Legacy of Thatcherism
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.