- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Texts in Conversation
- 3 Multilingualism, the Harley Scribe, and Johannes Jacobi
- 4 Literary Scribes
- 5 The Organisation of Multilingual Miscellanies
- 6 John Northwood’s Miscellany Revisited
- 7 Vying for Attention
- 8 The Chivalric Miscellany
- 9 Amateur Book Production and the Miscellany in Late Medieval East Anglia
- 10 Writing Without Borders
- 11 Welsh Bardic Miscellanies
- 12 <i>Lancelot of the Laik</i> and the Literary Manuscript Miscellany in 15th- and 16th-century Scotland
- 13 Entertainment Networks, Reading Communities, and the Early Tudor Anthology
- 14 Aberystwyth, National Library of Wales, MS Peniarth 12
- 15 Towards a Taxonomy of Middle English Manuscript Assemblages
- 16 The Whole Book and the Whole Picture
- 17 Afterword
- Index of Manuscripts
- General Index
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.