- Title Pages
- A British Academy Monograph
- List of illustrations
- Introduction: Argument and methods
- Part I The transnational Network Community
- 1 The ambit of the Network Community
- 2 Identity and solidarity
- 3 The Network Community in action
- Part II The judicializing paradigm and its Template
- 4 Thesis and antithesis: To check or not to check the Judiciary
- 5 The assumption of intellectual-moral superiority
- 6 The Template
- Annexe: Interviewees
- Transnational Networking and Elite Self-Empowerment
Cristina E. Parau
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.