- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Understanding the Global Business of Forced Labour: An Introduction
- 2 Methodological Challenges in the Business of Forced Labour
- 3 The Politics of Numbers: Beyond Methodological Challenges in Research on Forced Labour
- 4 Evaluating the Political Effects of Anti-slavery and Anti-trafficking Activism
- 5 What is Forced Labour? A Practical Guide for Humanities and Social Science Research
- 6 Confronting Bias in NGO Research on Modern Slavery
- 7 Why (and How) We Need to Talk to ‘the Victims’
- 8 Researching Unfree Student Labour in Apple’s Supply Chain
- 9 Transparent Companies? Legal Research Strategies to Understand Forced Labour in Global Supply Chains
- 10 The Role of Discourse Analysis in Researching Severe Labour Exploitation
- 11 Archival Trouble: Researching Sex Trafficking in Early Twentieth-Century America
- Researching Forced Labour in the Global Economy
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.