- Title Pages
- A British Academy Monograph
- Figures, Tables, and Plates
- Transcription, Naming, and Dating Conventions, and Permissions
- 1 ‘A pattern how to dye’
- 2 In Pursuit of Liberty of Conscience: A Seventeenth-Century Response to Augustine’s <i>Confessions</i>
- 3 The Morean Legacy at St Monica’s
- 4 Accounting, Chronicling, and Subsumed Autobiography
- 5 The Prioresses’ Tales
- Appendix: ‘How I Came to Change My Religion’, by Catherine Holland
- Convent Autobiography
Victoria Van Hyning
- British Academy
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.