- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Continuity, Dissonance and Location: An Anglosphere Research Agenda
- 2 The Anglosphere as a Principle of Progress
- 3 Anglospheres: Empire Redivivus?
- 4 The Past, Present and Future of Anglosphere Security Networks: Constitutive Reduction of a Shared Identity
- 5 The Anglosphere beyond Security
- 6 The Political Economy of the Anglosphere: Geography Trumps History
- 7 The Anglosphere and the American Embrace: The End of the British Empire and After
- 8 CANZUK, the Anglosphere(s) and Transnational War Commemoration: The Centenary of the First World War
- 9 The Anglosphere and Indigenous Politics
- 10 The Anglo-American Worldview and the Question of World Order
- 11 Churchill, Powell and the Conservative ‘Brexiteers’: The Political Legacies of the Anglosphere
- 12 Underwriting Brexit: The European Union in the Anglosphere Imagination
- 13 The Anglosphere, Race and Brexit
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.